In this guide, we are going to talk about Facebook account recovery after your account has been hacked by a hacker and you cannot access it. You need to read all the steps that we are giving correctly so that, you can get access to your account without any difficulty.
Recover your Hacked Facebook account
Method 1: Reset the account password on mobile
This method will help you with your FB account hacked and how to recover the process on your mobile phone.
- Open the Facebook application on your phone and then you will be directed to the login page.
- You need to tap the ‘Need Help’ tab that is present there.
- Now, you need to choose Forgot Password and then enter the phone number or the email address synced with your account.
- You will get a code that you need to type which will allow you to create a new password for your account that your hacker will not have access to.
- You also need to tick the log me out of all the other devices option so that only you have access to your account.
With this process, you can get your account back even after your Facebook account hacked email changed.
Method 2: Reset the password on your Computer
You can also reset the password of your account on your laptop or computer if your Facebook account is hacked and locked and you need to access it back.
We hope that you can get your account back using these methods.
Also Recommended – https://abhint.com/technology/how-to-get-my-eyes-only-on-snapchat-account/