Want to get “My eyes only’ on your Snapchat account? Then, the below-mentioned steps will surely be going to help you. So, make sure you go through till the end of the article to get the best out of this short and crisp article.
See also – How to Use the My Eyes Only Feature on Snapchat?
Steps to get My Eyes only on Snapchat Account
Here are the steps that will help you in getting the “My Eyes Only” feature on your Snapchat account.
- To get my eyes only on your Snapchat account, begin with tapping on the memories button or merely swipe up from the bottom of the screen to access Memories.
- After that, in the horizontal menu, you have to click on My eyes only.
- Now, you have to tap on the blue button titled Set up.
- Next, you have to tap on the pink button titled Quick setup, if prompted.
- In this step, to access any content you save in the “my eyes only” section, you have to set up a four-digit passcode.
- After that, you have to re-enter the four-digit passcode to confirm it.
- Next, you will have to tap on the circle stating that Snapchat will not be able to recover your eyes only pictures on Snapchat if you forgot your passcode or paraphrase.
- Lastly, you have to tap on the Continue and click on finish.
See also – Here’s What Snapchat’s “My Eyes Only” Is
Congrats! You have successfully gotten the My eyes only feature on your Snapchat account and to know how to recover my eyes only pictures on Snapchat, you can check out the below-cited website – https://onlinegeeks.net/recover-my-eyes-only-pictures-on-snapchat/
Also Recommended – https://abhint.com/technology/how-to-fix-snapchats-crashing-issue/
Best screen recorder for record pc screen with audio
How to Choose Between Virtual and Dedicated Servers for Your Next Project
1. How to Back Up Your Data in Salesforce