Are you too fed up with Outlook keeps shutting issues like many other Outlook users? What if we say we can resolve this outlook crashing issue of yours just in mere time?
Sounds interesting, right!
We knew it, that is why we have designed this to the point and crisp article which will assist you in getting rid of the Outlook crashing issue.
So, let’s head to the potential fixes to resolve Outlook keep shutting issues.
Potential Fixes to Resolve Outlook keeps shutting issues,
These are the potential fixes through which you can get rid of Outlook keeps shutting issues.
- The first and easiest way to fix issues titled My outlook keeps crashing is to reboot your pc and re-launch outlook and whether the issue is resolved or not otherwise you can jump to the second fix.
- Make sure you are using the latest version of Outlook as using an outdated version can give birth to issues known as Outlook crashing.
- It has been seen that due to incorrect Outlook account settings problems such as outlook keep shutting arise, so make sure you are on the right outlook account settings which can perform by following the below-mentioned steps.
- begin with starting up Outlook and hit on the File option.
- Now, you have to click on the Account settings and then again on account settings in the drop-down menu.
- After that, you have to choose your account and hit the repair button.
- Lastly, restart Outlook and check whether the issues still persist or not.
- Get Rid of unwanted Outlook Add-ins as they keep running on the top of the outlook and can give you trouble, to remove them you check out the below-listed steps.
We hope that the fixes we have enlisted above will assist you in getting rid of Outlook keep crashing issues.
Leftovers Cast: Introduction to the TV Series
Kerala Lottery Today’s Result, Winning Numbers, and More!
Best screen recorder for record pc screen with audio