Arlo surveillance camera is one of the best choices to keep your home and office safe and sound. But sometimes many users are facing the ‘Arlo Camera Offline’ issue with their Arlo Cameras.
There are various reasons behind the Arlo camera going offline. This issue can occur due to several reasons, including connectivity problems and other miscellaneous issues.
So if you are facing Arlo camera offline and you can’t connect them again then no need to worry about anything. Now, fixing the issue of the Arlo camera offline is much easier than it may look. With some top solutions, the Arlo camera offline problem can be fixed easily within a short period.
You’ll also learn you can sync the camera to the wifi network in easy steps.
How to sync the Arlo Camera?
When you have made the changes to the Arlo camera settings, then this is going to change the wireless configuration and you might face the Arlo camera offline error. This is going to make sure that when you are connecting the camera again to the wireless network, then you are using the correct network password details.
In order to sync the camera back, you need to press the sync button on the Arlo camera and Alro base station or it can be the Arlo smart Hub. Well, you need to hold for the while, and then you are going to notice a blinking light on the Arlo camera.
Now you will notice the Arlo camera is going to go back online after some time.
Check the LED:
The LEDs on the Arlo camera are going to tell you a lot about the status of the Wireless camera. The same will be able to reveal why your Arlo camera is going to go offline. If you are seeing amber color on the front panel of the LED, then this means that the battery level of the camera is low and is going to need recharging.
You will be able to attach the charging cable with the Arlo camera as well. Also, you need to take out the batteries from the Arlo camera for at least 2 minutes. When you re-insert the batteries, make sure to check the status of the LED.
When you have changed the batteries or maybe have recharged the batteries, the light color on the front LED is going to turn blue. Then you will be able to connect the Arlo camera to the 2.4 GHz network bank of the router.
Check the Internet Connectivity
Well, when the connection is weak or the internet connection is slow, then you can face the Arlo camera offline error. You will be able to connect with another Wi-Fi-enabled device to the router’s network in order to check the performance.
When you are having trouble loading the web page, then there is some issue with the internet. You need to call your internet service provider.
Make sure to check if the two devices are synced with each other. If the credentials of the home network have been changed, then you need to re-sync the camera with the same. Well, that is because the camera has been using the old credentials.
Why do Arlo Cameras Keep Going Offline?
Your Arlo cameras are designed to be monitored through the Arlo app. However, you might find that your Arlo cameras keep going offline. You might not be able to stream live videos or record footage on your camera. The camera might not even be able to connect to your Wi-Fi network.
There are a number of factors that will force the Arlo camera to keep going offline. Here is a look at some possible reasons for the error to occur:
- The poor performance of the Wi-Fi connection.
- When the Arlo cameras are placed too far from the router.
- When the batteries are not plugged in properly.
- The camera is not in sync with the base station.
- The base station is not in sync with the router.
- The router is not in sync with the camera.
- When the connection between the Arlo base station and the Arlo camera is not proper.
How to Fix the Arlo Camera Offline Error?
If you are performing the below steps given carefully, then you will be able to bring the status of the Arlo camera from offline to online:
- If the distance between the Arlo camera, Arlo base station, the Arlo smart Hub is way more than usual, then you can face this error.
- It is also advised that you place the Arlo camera within close proximity to the Arlo base station.
- You also need to make sure that there are no metal objects, TV, Bluetooth speakers, or any high-frequency device between the Arlo station and the Arlo camera.
- Make sure that the area where the Arlo has been placed is covered with the stable internet and the Wi-Fi signals. You will face the Arlo Login Issue if you are facing the congestion issue.
- Well, one of the other ways through which you will be able to resolve the issue is by restarting the system. What you can do is perform a quick power cycle on the Arlo base station.
- You can also try to Setup Arlo Camera and you will be able to resolve the issue on your own.
Get in touch with Technical Experts!
This is all about the Arlo Camera Offline issues. Well, if you are still looking for the solution and are not able to resolve it, then get in touch with our experts, They will provide you with the best solutions!.
7mrm6x2h_ie: The Search Engine Revolutionizing Results with Unique Algorithm
The 4weoqrgrc_o: A Convenient and Eco-Friendly Mode of Transportation
Top 10 Facts You Should Know When Hiring Full-Stack Developer