The Style Box UK Fashion Lopoly Blog claims to be your one-stop shop for all things fashion. Among other topics, they offer in-depth reviews on the latest clothing trends, as well as their personal styling tips and tricks to help you make better choices when shopping. They also offer a live-style advice service that is perfect for the indecisive shopper who needs some extra guidance to find an outfit that suits their taste.
Looking for the latest fashion trends? Want to find out what’s hot, what’s not, and what’s totally overrated? Curious about what the latest styles are, or have some queries about sizing and finding clothes that will suit you? No worries! The Style Box UK Fashion Lifestyle Blog is your one-stop shop for all things fashion. From street style to runway edits, we cover it all – so follow us today for a little style inspiration!
Fashion is always changing and evolving and that’s what makes it so exciting! There are always new trends to try out and new ways to style your favorite pieces. At The Style Box, we love keeping up with the latest fashion trends and sharing our favorites with our readers.
Some of the biggest trends for this season include bold prints, pastel colors, utility-style clothing, and statement accessories. If you’re looking for some inspiration on how to style these trends, be sure to check out our blog for all the latest fashion tips and tricks.
Your individual style is what makes you stand out from the crowd. At The Style Box, we believe that fashion should be fun and accessible to everyone. We’re here to help you find your personal style and give you the confidence to rock it!
Here are our top tips for nailing your personal style:
- Get inspired
Take some time to browse through fashion magazines, look at celebrities’ red-carpet styles, or check out street-style blogs to get some ideas of what you like. Once you have an idea of the kind of looks you’re drawn to, you can start thinking about how you can incorporate those into your own wardrobe.
- Dress for your body type
One of the most important things to keep in mind when putting together an outfit is whether or not it flatters your body type. There’s no point in wearing something if it doesn’t make you feel good about yourself! Take the time to figure out what silhouettes work best for you and stick to those when putting together an ensemble.
- Find your signature pieces
Every fashionista needs a few key pieces that they can always rely on to pull together a great look. It could be a statement piece of jewelry, a classic handbag, or a pair of shoes that always gets compliments – whatever it is, make sure you have a few items in your closet that you know you can always count on.
No matter what the occasion, we have the perfect outfit solution for you! From head to toe, we’ve got you covered with our style tips and tricks. Whether you’re looking for a casual daytime look or something more glam for a night out, we’ve got you covered.
For a casual daytime look, try pairing some ripped jeans with a cute top and sneakers. Add a denim jacket or cardigan if it’s chilly outside. For something more glam, try a bodycon dress with some heels and statement earrings. Complete the look with a clutch or small handbag.
If you’re not sure what to wear for a specific event or occasion, don’t worry! We’ve got tons of outfit ideas that are sure to impress. Check out our blog for the latest trends and style inspiration.
There are certain wardrobe staples that every fashion-savvy woman should have in her closet. Here are the top 10 wardrobe must-haves that will take your style game to the next level:
- A well-fitted blazer: A blazer is a versatile piece that can be dressed up or down. It’s perfect for those times when you need to look polished and put together.
- A classic white button-down shirt: A white shirt is a timeless piece that can be worn in so many different ways. Dress it up with a pencil skirt and heels for work, or pair it with jeans for a more casual look.
- A little black dress: Every woman needs a little black dress in her closet for those special occasions when you need to look her best.
- A chic trench coat: A trench coat is perfect for transitional weather and can instantly make any outfit look more polished.
- A well-fitting pair of jeans: Jeans are a staple in any wardrobe and can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion. Choose a dark wash for a more sophisticated look, or go with a distressed pair for a more casual vibe.
- A stylish handbag: Invest in a good quality handbag that you can carry with you everywhere. It should be big enough to fit all your essentials, but not so large that it becomes cumbersome to carry around.
Shopping Events (Local and International)
In the world of fashion, there are always events happening that you can shop at. Local shopping events are a great way to find new pieces from up-and-coming designers, while international shopping events give you the chance to snag some high-end designer pieces at a fraction of the cost.
No matter what your budget is, there is definitely a shopping event out there for you. Check out our list of some of the best shopping events happening around the world:
- London Fashion Week: One of the biggest fashion weeks in the world, London Fashion Week is a great place to see the latest collections from top designers. There are also plenty of after-parties and events that you can attend to mingle with other fashionistas.
- Paris Fashion Week: Another one of the big four fashion weeks, Paris Fashion Week is a must-attend for any serious fashion lover. You’ll be able to see the latest collections from top French designers, as well as international names.
- Milan Fashion Week: Another one of the major fashion weeks, Milan is known for its luxury labels and cutting-edge designs. If you’re looking to splurge on some new designer pieces, this is the event for you.
- New York Fashion Week: The last of the big four fashion weeks, New York Fashion Week is a great place to see upcoming trends from both established and emerging designers. There are also plenty
Wardrobe Cleanout Sessions
A wardrobe cleanout session is a perfect way to jump-start your fashion journey. It can be difficult to let go of clothes that you once loved, but trust us, it will be worth it in the end. These sessions are designed to help you declutter your closet and make room for new, stylish pieces.
We’ll start by going through your entire wardrobe, piece by piece. We’ll help you identify which items you should keep and which you can get rid of. This process can be emotional, but we’ll be there to support you every step of the way. Once we’ve gone through everything, we’ll help you create a plan for shopping for new clothes. We’ll also give you tips on how to style your new pieces so that you can make the most of them.
Wardrobe cleanout sessions are the perfect way to jump-start your fashion journey. They’re designed to help you declutter your closet and make room for new, stylish pieces. With our help, you’ll be able to confidently shop for new clothes and build a wardrobe that reflects your personal style.
Trends Like it or Not
Fashion is always changing and evolving, and sometimes it can be hard to keep up! But don’t worry, we’re here to help. In this section, we’ll be taking a look at some of the hottest fashion trends for 2019, so you can stay ahead of the curve.
First up, we have oversized everything. This trend has been gaining momentum for a while now, and it doesn’t seem to be going anywhere. Oversized shirts, jackets, and even trousers are all big this year. If you want to rock this look, just make sure not to go too overboard – you don’t want to end up looking like you’re swimming in your clothes!
Next on our list is animal print. Yes, that’s right – leopard print, zebra print, snake print… they’re all making a comeback in a big way. If you’re feeling brave, go for an all-over animal print look. Or if you prefer something a little more subtle, try incorporating animal print into your outfit with accessories like shoes or a scarf.
If bold prints aren’t your thing, then perhaps something a little more understated will catch your eye. structured pieces are having a moment right now. Think tailored blazers, straight-leg trousers, and button-down shirts. This is the perfect trend for anyone who wants to add a bit of polish to their look without going over the top.