3 Ways to Unblock TikTok
TikTok made a big splash. TikTok’s capabilities should be well-known by now. But since you’re here, you’re likely looking for a way to unblock Tiktok. We have the proper people to help you out. Known for its ability to produce short videos and share them with other users worldwide, TikTok is widely used for free Instagram likes.
In some cases, overcoming the TikTok restriction can be tough, even with a VPN. You don’t need to be concerned. But first, make sure you’re using a free VPN that can overcome the TikTok ban, such as ExpressVPN, which is one of the finest.
Clear the cache:
Clear the cached data and cookies in your browser’s history. After that, reconnect to your VPN server and then reload the website for free Instagram likes.
Try a different server:
Your connection to the wrong server could be to blame. The problem should be resolved if you switch to a different country server where you know TikTok is not prohibited or banned. If you’re still having trouble seeing TikTok videos after moving to another server in another location, bear in mind that all the TikTok VPNs listed below have a large number of servers across the world.
Contact the customer care of your VPN service:
Find out which servers are compatible with TikTok, contact the customer support department of your VPN service provider. You can also use a VPN for Windows to counter this every time. Support is available via email, phone, and live chat for all providers included in this article.
Ways to Unblock TikTok:
Even though TikTok has been prohibited in several countries, all is not lost! It’s still possible to access this app from anywhere. You can also try using a best VPN for Windows free to Unblock TikTok. It is the best approach to unblock TikTok. It’s as easy as pressing a button. Following are 3 Ways to Unblock TikTok.
Unblocking TikTok by Getting the App:
- Step 1: On Apple devices, if you just changed your region on your current account, you would lose everything.
- Step 2: Connect to a PrivateVPN server located in a location where TikTok is supported by the app store and enjoy the benefits.
- Step 3: Go to your Play Store, press on the 3 bars on the top-left of the screen, and click only account.
- Step 3: Now, you should see an option to switch to a different region if connected to a VPN.
- Step 4: When done, restart the Play Store, and you should be able to download TikTok.
Go to your profile by touching the Profile icon in the bottom-right corner of the app.
Open your app and account settings by tapping the three lines in the upper-right corner.
Unblock them, and you’ll be able to access their account and videos once more.
Way to Use Android to Unblock a Phone Number:
On an Android device, here’s how to unblock a number and get those calls and text messages flowing again:
- Step 1: To begin, launch the Phone app.
- Step 2: More is a three-dot icon.
- Step 3: Settings > Blocked Numbers can be accessed from here.
- Step 4: Tap the X next to the contact you’d like to unblock to remove it from your list.
- Step 5: Choose Unblock from the menu.
Only by making it appear as if you aren’t in a country that has blocked TikTok can it be unblocked. As soon as you leave the country, your TikTok account will be unblocked. Most individuals use VPN services to keep safe and unblock websites prohibited in their regions and Instagram followers free.
Little different for Android users than for Apple users to download TikTok. All data on Apple devices would be lost if you changed your region.
- Step 1: Use a VPN server in a nation where TikTok is supported to connect to a private server.
- Step 2: In your Play Store, click on the three bars at the top left of the screen, and then click Account to access your account information
- Step 3: A VPN user should now have the ability to move to a different region if they are connected.
- Step 4: TikTok should now be available for download in the Play Store.